". . . a welcome and timely edition to any modeling library"
19 Mathematical Modeling Programs in conjunction with Mathematical Models of Small Watershed Hydrology and Applications ~ of interest to all hydrologic modelers and model users
- Please Note: 10% Discount if both books and CD-ROMs are ordered; Retail value $300, with Discount: $270 + US shipping cost $12
See also: Mathematical
Models of Small Watershed Hydrology and Application
<><>This CD ROM contains 19 popular watershed models from the book
Mathematical Models of Small
Watershed Hydrology and Application.
The models span a range of characteristics, such as representativeness, comprehensiveness,
broad-based applicability, and use of modern tools. Most of the authors are
originators of the models discussed in the book, and they offer unique insights
and experiences pertaining to the models.
<><>Both books, Mathematical Models of Small Watershed Hydrology and Application and Mathematical Models of Large Watershed Hydrology with compatible MathMod1 CD-ROM, featuring 16 modeling programs, will have a special appeal to hydrologic modelers and model users, worldwide. Also anyone engaged in the practice of hydrology, civil engineering, agricultural engineering, environmental science, forest and range science, climatology, and watershed science will find these books and programs of interest. Both publications, plus the compatible CD-ROMs to each volume, will be useful to teachers and professors who are engaged in graduate courses and research studies. Publ. 2002, WRP.
19 MODELS FROM THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS ~
2. THE DISTRIBUTED HYDROLOGY SOIL VEGETATION MODEL ~ M.S.
Wigmosta, B. Nijssen, and P. Storck
4. CASC2D: A TWO-DIMENSIONAL, PHYSICALLY-BASED, HORTONIAN HYDROLOGIC MODEL ~ F.L. Ogden and P.E. Julie
5. DWSM - A DYNAMIC WATERSHED SIMULATION MODEL ~ D.K. Borah, R. Xia, and M. Bera
6. NUMERICAL MODEL OF SURFACE RUNOFF, INFILTRATION, RIVER DISCHARGE AND GROUNDWATER FLOW - SIRG ~ D.H. Yoo
8. WBNM2000 FOR FLOOD STUDIES ON NATURAL AND URBAN CATCHMENTS ~ M. Boyd, T. Rigby, R. VanDrie, and I. Schymitzek
9. A GEOMORPHOLOGY-BASED HYDROLOGICAL MODEL AND ITS APPLICATIONS ~ D. Yang, T. Oki, S. Herath, and K. Musiake
10. PARCHED-THIRST: AN AGROHYDROLOGICAL MODEL FOR PLANNING RAINWATER HARVESTING SYSTEMS IN SEMI-ARID AREAS ~ G.C.L. Wyseure, J.W. Gowing, and M.D.B. Young
11. APPLICATION AND TESTING OF THE SIMPLE RAINFALL-RUNOFF MODEL SIMHYD ~ F.H.S. Chiew, M.C. Peel, and A.W. Western
12. PRSM - THE PENN STATE RUNOFF MODEL ~ G. Aron, D.F. Lakatos and E.L. White
13. SCS-CN-BASED HYDROLOGIC SIMULATION PACKAGE ~ S.K. Mishra and V.P. Singh
14. SYNHYD: A SYNTHETIC RAINFALL-RUNOFF MODEL ~ G. Aron
16. TWO-PARAMETER MONTHLY WATER BALANCE MODEL ~ Shenglian Guo
18. HYDROMETEOROLOGICAL MODELS FOR REAL TIME RAINFALL AND FLOW FORECASTING ~ Konstantine P. Georgakakos
19. NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE RIVER FORECAST SYSTEM (NWSRFS) ~ L. Larson
21. STOCHASTIC ANALYSIS, MODELING, AND SIMULATION (SAMS 2000) ~ J.D. Salas, W.L. Lane, D.K. Frevert
22. ANSWERS: A NONPOINT POLLUTION MODEL FOR WATER, SEDIMENT AND POLLUTANT AND NUTRIENT LOSSES ~ F. Bouraoui, I. Braud, and T.A. Dillaha
24. THE WATER MANAGEMENT BASIS OF RIOFISH: A MODEL FOR ANALYSIS OF SPORT FISHERY MANAGEMENT POLICY ~ Tim J. Ward, Richard A. Cole, and Susan M. Bolton